When investors are making decisions, they will ask about rental value. They need to know how much rent their property will earn. There’s a benefit to having a professional property manager look at your property. That’s far more reliable than just running the numbers.
Start by Checking Rental Websites
Agents at Sacramento Delta specialize in specific neighborhoods and territories. So, right off the bat, we know the local market. Then, we look at websites to get an idea of what properties are renting for. We have a lot of information on our database too, because we manage over 2,000 properties. That’s a lot of resources to help us provide a rental value.
Visiting a Property to Assess Value
Sacramento Delta offers complimentary appointments, where our agents go out and look at your property. This is something you should take advantage of as a property owner. Those websites don’t tell the whole story, and being in the field helps us to more accurately price your property. A three bedroom, two bathroom house in the same neighborhood won’t always have the same rental value. One may be a 1950s home and one might be a brand new home. It’s hard to compare one to the other. The property’s condition has a huge impact on the rental price, and so do amenities like pools and fireplaces and new paint.
All these factors play a role. Having an agent specific to that territory working on your rental comp will ensure you get an organized, accurate, and detailed estimate. Often, our agents live in the neighborhoods they serve. So when something pops up, we know what’s trending. We can easily see the competition.
It’s really important to make that complimentary appointment so we can give you a good rental analysis. We want the full picture, and it benefits your bottom line.
Take advantage of our expertise!
If you have any questions or you’d like to schedule a complimentary analysis, please contact us at Sacramento Delta Property Management.
- How to Create a Strong Rental Agreement? | Sacramento Property Management Tips
- Companion Animal vs. Service Animal | Sacramento Property Management Education
- How to Handle Medical Marijuana For Your Rental Property | Sacramento Property Management
- Inspections: How a Sacramento Property Manager Protects Your Rental Home
- How to Get the Most Money for Your Sacramento Rental Property
- How to Properly Screen Sacramento Tenants to Avoid Eviction
- How to Create a Strong Rental Agreement? Sacramento Property Management Tips
- Companion Animal vs. Service Animal
- How to Handle Medical Marijuana For Your Rental Property
- Inspections | How a Sacramento Property Manager Protects Your Rental Home
- How to Get the Most Money for Your Rental Property
- Sacramento Delta Property Management
- Sacramento Delta